- Formal notice (under Section 48 of the 2008 Act) of the MetroWest Phase 1 DCO proposals.
- MetroWest Stage 2 Consultation Leaflet outlining the proposals for the re-opening of the Portishead branch line as part of MetroWest Phase 1.
- PEIR, including a Non-Technical Summary of PEIR’s assessment of MetroWest Phase 1’s potential environmental impacts.
- Land Plan showing the land required for the MetroWest Phase 1 DCO proposals. This has been updated since our Stage 2 Consultation
- Works Plan illustrating the proposed works for the MetroWest Phase 1 DCO proposals.
- Permanent Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) Plan showing the permanent TROs proposed as part of the MetroWest Phase 1 DCO proposals. This has been updated since our Stage 2 Consultation
- Public Rights of Way Plans
- Visualisations illustrating what the MetroWest Phase 1 DCO proposals will look like at Portishead Station, Pill Station and Ashton Vale once the Portishead branch line has been re-opened.
- A Non-Technical Summary of the draft Development Consent Order
Please contact the team on 0117 428 6210 if you have problems viewing any of the documents.